ImageReady cree des fichiers JPEG pas tres propres

pvk

Membre confirmé
16 Octobre 2001
Visiter le site
Je viens d'envoyer un report de Bug a Apple, et j'aimerai savoir si d'autres ont rencontré le meme probleme.
En resume et en Francais, une image sauvegardé avec Adobe ImageReady pourra etre vue avec Mail, Safari, Preview, GraphicConverter, mais ni sous iPhoto, ni QuickTimePlayer, ni Galerie !
Je soupsonne (confirmation SVP ?) que ces 3 dernieres applications utilisent la meme API QuickTime

Il y a une option dans la configuration des compressions sous ImageReady qui dit que l'on peut sauvegarder d'une maniere plus ou moins compatible, mais qui ne semble pas avoir d'effet dans mon cas.

Pascal.

Description en Anglais ...
Any image exported from Adobe ImageReady will not be readable neither from iPhoto, nor from QT Player, even so the same images would be readable from Preview, Mail or Safari

1. Take any picture from a digial camera
2. Check that you could import it in any MacOSX application (iPhoto, Mail, Safari, QTPlayer ...)
3. Recompress it with Adobe ImageReady
4. You are still able to see it with Preview, Mail, Safari, or other software like GraphicConverter
5. You are not able to read it neither from iPhoto nor QTPlayer (I suspect that it could be due to QT ?)
I will join some file that show the error message I got and an instance of not readable file
Now, the interesting part ...
6. once open from Preview, Save it again (Save as ...)... the image is twice the original file, but you are able to read it again from iPhoto and QTPlayer

Conclusion : There is some code in MacOSX that is able to deal with those images, but it is not part of iPhoto, nor QT

:confused: