achat macbook air

okaZoo2

Membre enregistré
28 Octobre 2012
Bonjour à tous,
Je suis tombé sur une annonce plus qu'alléchante ! Un MacBook Air 13 pouce i7 pour seulement 450€ ! J'ai envoyé un mail au vendeur et il m'a renvoyé ceci :

Hello

I see that you are interested to purchase my product.
First of all i want to apology that i am writing in english but i don`t speak or write your language because i am british citizen.
I purchased the product in a business trip in your country because the price was very good but as long as it is your language, with your country language and all the stuff in your language it is very difficult to use it here.
I tried to sell it in London but with no result...
So in this situation i have decided to sell it back in your country at a lower price so i can purchase another one here. It is in perfect condition..
i used it just a few times. I think that the price is good but if you have another price tell me and will talk about it . including all taxes and is not negotiable, the price includes insurance and shipping to your address.
the price includes all original packaging and accessories + invoice and 1 year international warranty.
(No time for meetings with the buyer or his friends not agree with these proposals)
(So can not do business directly with the buyer because no time for this sale, so i'm trying to sell it online)
Now if you understand this problem and you are still interested to buy, I found a solution for deliver it to your location.
The shipping company we will use is called DPD and is a well known shipping company here in Europe

Here is DPD company method:
A. First you have to send me your shipping information (your name and address).
1. After I have received your shipping info, I'll go to a DPD Location and I will leave the product onto your name and address as the intended receiver.
B. DPD will check it to see that the unit was placed with all the papers and to see that is legal.

2. You will receive a notification from DPD as a confirmation that the product is in their custody and also, that the product has been tested.
C. DPD verify the transfer of money, and if everything is in order, will deliver the product to your door.

3. PLEASE READ:Very important!
-The payment will only reach me after you receive and test the item.
-The payment details will remain with the company until you confirm that everything is Ok and you want to keep it.

D. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the product, you will return the product to DPD with no expenses.
Receive the product in 2 days.

Please complete your details correctly!!!
Shipping detaills like this:
First name:
Last name :
Address :
City/State :
PostalCode :
E-mail 1:
E-mail 2:
Phone Number:

Tell me whether you agree with all to whether I'll wait or I have to find another buyer.
I am very happy that you are interested my product!
I await your response.

Il me propose de tester le MacBook a la reception, que je pourrais payer apres l'avoir tester ... A premiere vue cela prait etre une affaire en or mais je reste septique. Une telle annonce me parait plus telle un "piege" qu'une bonne affaire.
Svp pouvais vous me conseiller car je n'ai pas un gros budget et je desire passer sur Mac.
Merci de vos futurs reponces (je l'espere) !