Comment monter du 720P en 60 fps ?

totoffff

Membre actif
7 Septembre 2001
Antibes
www.sandrineetchristophe.fr.st
Bonjour à tous.

Je vais faire l'acquisition d'un Kodak Playsport son meilleur mode d'enregistrement et le 720P en 60fps

Je crois savoir que Imovie ne gère pas le 60 fps avez vous une astuce pour contourner ce problème ou dois-je me contenter d'enregistrer en 30 fps ?

Merci d'avance

enregistrer en 60fps veut dire que tu as 60 trames par secondes (frame per sceond) à ton image soit 30 images secondes (NTSC).

Oui, mais là il s'agit de 720p (progressif) et non 720i (entrelacé). Le nombre de trames correspond donc au nombre d'images.

(Je n'ai pas la réponse, mais je suis le fil avec intérêt).

Rhaaaa.
C'est le matin, je ne suis pas réveillé :D

Donc
Possibilité de filmer en 60p
Mais pour quelle raison filmer en 60p à part pour faire des ralentis ?

Rhaaaa.
C'est le matin, je ne suis pas réveillé :D

Donc
Possibilité de filmer en 60p
Mais pour quelle raison filmer en 60p à part pour faire des ralentis ?
Tu as jamais essayé le 60 images seconde (720p) sur un Canon 7D ? C'est très impressionnant de fluidité... :up:

Je crois savoir que Imovie ne gère pas le 60 fps avez vous une astuce pour contourner ce problème ou dois-je me contenter d'enregistrer en 30 fps ?
(de mémoire) il faut modifier les prefs de l'appli (il me semble le .plist) pour changer le 30fps en 60
puis relancer iMovie

(si tu veux faire des recherches, je crois avoir lu ça à propos d'un pana 700: qui filme en 50fps)

à+

Tu parles de ça Hervé :

My iMac is about 18 months old and it seems to be able to handle 1080/50p quite well. However, iMovie '09 can't import the AVCHD files directly from the cam. A workaround has been developed by Alan Somers who has created a very useful application called "Rewrap2M4V":
http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2380085&ts tart=0

After copying the AVCHD folder to the Mac, the mts files in the BDVM > STREAM folder are simply dropped onto Rewrap42V and they are virtually instantly rewrapped into MP4 files without any transcoding being required. The original mts files or the resulting rewrapped MP4 files can be viewed on the Mac very smoothly without any stuttering by using a free application called Movist:
http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Video/Movist.shtml On my Mac I find that Movist provides smoother playing than does Quicktime Player 10.0 or VLC player.

The rewrapped MP4 files can be imported directly into iMovie. However, when initially set up for PAL or NTSC, when iMovie ’09 v. 8.0.6 imports files, even when “Full - Original Size” is chosen in the “Optimize Video” pulldown menu, a conversion to Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) takes place within iMovie for editing, and this creates a video that is not 50p but is actually 25p (or 30p for NSTC). This can be verified by using the maximum “Frames per thumbnail” setting of 1/2 sec, and then moving the cursor through the movie one frame at a time. Despite this, the “Export using Quicktime” options do include 50p (or 60p). Hence the Quicktime movie that results after exporting by choosing the 50p option is a .mov file that appears to be 1080/50p, and has a 50p frame rate, but is actually 25p with every frame duplicated.

To overcome this problem there is a workaround that has been discussed on the Apple forums, which is to use a free software program called “PlistEditPro”.
This can be downloaded from: http://www.fatcatsoftware.com/plisteditpro/
This enables access to the normally hidden iMovie preference file which sets the frame rate for the AIC conversion to be changed from 25p (or 30p NSTC) to 50p (or 60p NSTC).

After doing this change iMovie will import and automatically convert 1080/50p video clips in the form of the above rewrapped .mov files to 50p AIC for editing. Unlike interlaced clips, there is no danger of losing resolution when using any iMovie Effects during the editing process, and the 1080/50p is preserved throughout.

---------- Nouveau message ajouté à 13h17 ---------- Le message précédent a été envoyé à 13h03 ----------

J'ai donc téléchargé le soft et ouvert les préférences de Imovie 08 avec et voilà le résultat:

capturedcran2010101313o.png

Il suffirait donc de changer 30 par 60 et le tour serait joué ?

En plus j'ai souvent entendu parlé de 49.95 fps au lieu de 50 et de 29.95 au lieu de 30 il y aurait quelque chose à faire pour ça aussi ?

Tu as jamais essayé le 60 images seconde (720p) sur un Canon 7D ? C'est très impressionnant de fluidité... :up:

Si mais à partir du moment où tu repasses en montage, tu passes à 30 ou 25 images/seconde, tu supprimes la moitié des images.
Donc question fluidité... :D

Je continue mes recherhce et j'ai encore trouvé ça:

Open iMovie'08's preference file with Property List Editor or PlistEdit Pro, search for "videoFrameRate". With property List Editor, you will have to clic the "Root" triangle and scroll to the end of the list.
Just change the value from 30 to 60, save and quit.

Relaunch iMovie'08.
You will notice that iMovie is less reponsive than usual : it seems the Mac now tries to calculate 60 frames instead of 30 per second.

Export your movie with Quicktime, export to MPEG-4, MP4 file format, H.2641280*720, 18000kbps, automatic keyframes, 59.94fps, main profile, single pass for video, and for audio AAC stereo 48kHz 128kbps or more.

And you get a beautiful 1280*720p60 .mp4 out of iMovie.
It plays perfectly on my MBP and on my PS3, looks much better than the 30fps version (more fluis, but it looks just as if the resolution was better, on my Mac or on my full HD TV).

I paused the movie in Quicktime Player and used the arrows: there are 60 different frames per second!!!

I recommend only using this for exporting, and then going back to the 30fps setting for iMovie : editing will be smoother .... and no collateral damage is to be expected.

Aso, 18000kbps might be way too much. I am guessing that 6000- 8000kbps should rovide almost identical results. Please experiment and provide your feedback

http://vimeo.com/groups/gh1/videos/6428904

Si mais à partir du moment où tu repasses en montage, tu passes à 30 ou 25 images/seconde, tu supprimes la moitié des images.
Donc question fluidité... :D
C'est bien ça qui est dommage... et le but de la question posée ;)

C'est bien ça qui est dommage... et le but de la question posée ;)
il te suffit d'entrelacer le résultat pour conserver la fluidité… :D
donc grâce à ton 720p60, tu pourras faire un 60i bien standard :rateau:

à+

• J’aime
Réactions: wip