How to capture freehand region on Mac OS?

Ancy001

Membre enregistré
11 Novembre 2011
I deadly need to capture a freehand region for my graphic project, but the capture software on my computer can't do it. Is there a screen capture program for Mac which can do this? Urgent need! Thank you!

I deadly need to capture a freehand region for my graphic project, but the capture software on my computer can't do it. Is there a screen capture program for Mac which can do this? Urgent need! Thank you!

This is a dumb question. You just wanted to be listed as new member AND having 1 message on 11/11/11.
I bet you did it on every forum you could find.

Hey , Ancy ,Maybe I got your problem . First ,Give you some Shortcuts Keys for capture screenshot on Mac

Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop
Command-Shift-4, then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save it as a file on the desktop

And you just can try the Screenshot Capture for Mac (macscreenshots.com/screenshotcapture_mac.html),which can capture frame region, freehand region, one or all windows and full screen on Mac .
Hope it will be helpful to your project .

Hey , Ancy ,Maybe I got your problem . First ,Give you some Shortcuts Keys for capture screenshot on Mac

Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop
Command-Shift-4, then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save it as a file on the desktop

And you just can try the Screenshot Capture for Mac (macscreenshots.com/screenshotcapture_mac.html),which can capture frame region, freehand region, one or all windows and full screen on Mac .
Hope it will be helpful to your project .
Pas la peine, ancy001 ne postera jamais un deuxième message, pour la raison que j'ai évoquée plus haut. :D