Téléphone Gigaset SL565 pas reconnu par iSync

yul

Membre actif
8 Octobre 2001
Saint Raphaël
the.yul.family.free.fr
Bonsoir,
Voilà j' ai acheté un téléphone de maison Siemens, un Gigaset SL565, il a une fonction sympa, il est compatible Bluetooth. Donc pas de problème pour le synchroniser avec mon portable, mais sur le mac, il n' est pas reconnu par iSync...:mad: Mon réseau Bluetooth le détecte mais iSync ne peux pas se connecter à cette appareil...:mouais: Comme vous pouvez le voir sur cette photo:

isync

Quelqu'un a t'il une solution à mon problème...
Par avance merci

iSync est plustôt fait pour synchroniser des appareils "nomades": GSM ,PDA, Pocket PC, à mon humble avis.
Et je pense qu'Apple s'en tient uniquement à ce type d'appareils, maintenant libre au fabricant d'écrire les drivers ou pugins pour Mac OSX.
C'est frustrant mais ....

Je l'ai aussi (SL560, le même sans répondeur), et bien que je ne m'attendais pas à pouvoir l'utiliser avec iSync, j'aimerai tout de même envoyer des vCard (v2.1) dessus, à partir du carnet d'adresse (service reconnu par le Mac lors de la config. bluetooth du téléphone). Pourtant, lors du transfert de la fiche, ça mouline et puis… rien, "délai écoulé" ou un truc du genre. Et pas de nouvelle fiche dans le tél.

Une idée, quelqu'un ?

Je précise que j'ai essayé via le carnet d'adresse ET l'échange de fichier Bluetooth. L'appareil est jumelé avec l'ordi, et les deux se "voient" et s'identifient correctement.

ive had the same experiences with an SL 560, but im not giving up. since the hanset is recognised in isync, and since its a SYNCML capable siemens unit, it is probably possible to fool the isync app to believe the SL560 is a compatible phone. ive done this before with a couple of phones, so i know it is doable.

i will try again and report any progress here. i will not have time before 3GSM in barca, but by the end of february, i think i will try to solve the problem.

regarding the vcards that dont stick: i think it might be a compatibility problem. the SL560 has restrictions like vcard 2.1 and only 3 phone numbers per contact etc. check through your export file bofore you send it, break it up in smaller portions and try to isolate the error. it is very likely that you will have to start with a smart group in address book before you export and send the resulting vcf via BT.

That's cool Doppler! Tell us if we can help — I'm not a coder or such, but I'll do what I can. I didn't know it's a SyncML capable phone, that's good news.

By the way, I tried transferring a vCard 2.1 from the Mac, with just Name/First Name/tel. number, tried with different encodings (UTF, Windows Latin1, etc.), but no way…

cest strange, giuseppebergman.

ive been behind scehdule for a while, but ill look into the sync issue this coming week. after all, the BT capability was my sole reason to pick this model.

I bought it for the same reason, and it was far from being the cheapest Siemens phone !Again, if there's any way I can help…

Good luck !

———————

Je l'ai acheté pour la même raison (fonction Bluetooth), et c'était pas le modèle le moins cher de Siemens ! Encore une fois, s'il je peux aider d'une façon ou d'une autre…

Bonne chance !

Giu_

Salut à tous même problème que vous pour les contacts et le mac je passe donc par mon gsm....

mais arrivé vous à envoyer à ce foutu siemens des photos pour les associer aux contacts ????? je les redimensionne en bmp et 128x100 et envoyées par blutooth (via le mac ou le mobile) mais elles sont tjrs refusées par le téléphone, que faire ???????

edit :

je viens d'avoir la réponse de siemens :

"Vous ne pouvez pas transféerer des images ou des sonneries avec votre SL565, le blutooth ne sert que pour connecter une oreillette bluetooth et copier des contacts de votre PC ou de votre GSM. "

Super ........ à quoi set le système photo de l'appelant...

merci et à plus

I seems like there is some info at the Siemens info page. 250 posts is the maximum, and the phone WILL respond negative to cards with picture info or at least ignore the picture data. Also, never attempt to send cards in groups, the phone WILL choke on that. All in all, its probably a question of trying to get the formats right, ie vcard versions and text encodings.

http://icm-km5.erlm.siemens.de/SRVS/CGI-BIN/webcgi.exe/,/?St=21,E=0000000000049280003,K=4758,Sxi=2,Case=obj(9005)

I would assume that the 560 will never work with isync regarding these constraints. Therefore, i decided not to spend more time on trying to get the 560 in sync with the Mac address book. I revised the amount of eforts needed and concluded that i normally PICK calls on the 560. i rarely PLACE them. so, in all, i dont think its an absolute necessity for me to actually have the sync.

What i do regret, is that i didnt pick a much cheaper telephone. The 560 was twice the price of a more rugged and simple model. Also, i figured that my Plantronics headset does not handle several devices at once, so i cannot use the headset with both the cell phone and the 560. so in all, bluetooth is NOT an absolute must for a stationary phone, not in 2007. maybe next year.

/ ®

I seems like there is some info at the Siemens info page. 250 posts is the maximum, and the phone WILL respond negative to cards with picture info or at least ignore the picture data. Also, never attempt to send cards in groups, the phone WILL choke on that. All in all, its probably a question of trying to get the formats right, ie vcard versions and text encodings.

http://icm-km5.erlm.siemens.de/SRVS/CGI-BIN/webcgi.exe/,/?St=21,E=0000000000049280003,K=4758,Sxi=2,Case=obj(9005)

I would assume that the 560 will never work with isync regarding these constraints. Therefore, i decided not to spend more time on trying to get the 560 in sync with the Mac address book. I revised the amount of eforts needed and concluded that i normally PICK calls on the 560. i rarely PLACE them. so, in all, i dont think its an absolute necessity for me to actually have the sync.

What i do regret, is that i didnt pick a much cheaper telephone. The 560 was twice the price of a more rugged and simple model. Also, i figured that my Plantronics headset does not handle several devices at once, so i cannot use the headset with both the cell phone and the 560. so in all, bluetooth is NOT an absolute must for a stationary phone, not in 2007. maybe next year.

/ ®

Yes, Indeed, but MacGeneration is a french-speaking forum. I would be happy if you accept to take this fact in consideration.

Thank you

Something else, the right place of this topic is in the forum "Informatique nomade". I move it there.

French version : "Oui, en effet, mais MacGeneration est un forum francophone. Je serais heureux si vous acceptiez de prendre ce fait en considération.

Merci

Autre chose, le bon forum pour cette discussion est "Informatique nomade". Je l'y déplace."