Scanner HP PSC2510 ne sera pas mis à jour pour Léopard

PCARDON

Membre enregistré
21 Mai 2006
Voici la question que j'ai posé à HP concernant le scanner du PSC2510 sous Leopard:

Product of interest: psc2510 and leopard
Comments:
When will you bring us a scanner software for PSC2510 under macOS X Leopard ? I have seen your recommandations to install leopard over a previous working version of your software, but this method was not applicable to myself, and I have now an unusable scanner for months ... I\'m not very satisfied of this compared to others (ie EPSON multifunction is working fine) ...

and here is the answer :)o MERCI HP !!:love: )
Hello Pascal,
Thank you for contacting HP Total Care.
There are no full feature drivers available for the Macintosh OS 10.5 that is compatible with the PSC 2510 The engineers will not be creating any full feature drivers for the
PSC 2510. You should have print functionality because of the built in drivers, but you will not have scanning functionality. The only other option HP can give you
is a tradein/tradeup option.
If you need further assistance, please reply to this message and we will be happy to assist you further.
You may receive an e-mail survey regarding your e-mail support experience. We would appreciate your feedback.
For information on keeping your HP and Compaq products up and running, please visit our Web site
at:
http://www.hp.com/go/totalcare
Sincerely,
Jean
HP Total Care

Mouai.

Tu aurais du poster cela dans Périphérique.

C'est dommage pour toi, mais ce modèle date de 2003 et, sans cautionner ces pratiques destinées à pousser à la consommation, je ne crois pas que tu trouveras non plus beaucoup de modèles de 2003 avec des pilotes compatibles Leopard chez Canon ou Epson. :rolleyes:

Edit : si elle est dotée d'un pilote Twain, il y a peut-être moyen de faire quelque chose via Transfert d'Image... à voir.