[URgENT] MacBook Pro

Forisk

Membre confirmé
28 Mai 2010
Bonjour sur un site d'occasion ( Top Annonces ) j'ai trouvé un MacBook pro voici la description:

Caracteristique: Ecran 17" Rétro-éclairage par LED Processeur Intel Core i7 2,66 GHz RAM installée 4 Go DDR3 Disque dur 500 Go SATA 5400 tours/min Graveur SuperDrive 8x multiformat double couche Lecteur de cartes mémoire Carte SD Carte graphique NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M et Intel HD Batterie Lithium polymère Système d'exploitation: Mac OS X version 10.6 Snow Leopard,iLife '09 Webcam intégrée Airport Extreme 802.11n Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR 1 FireWire 800 Multi-touch Trackpad

Voici le mail du Propriétaire a propos de "plus d'infos"

Hello,
Can you speak english?I live in London, UK, are you agree with shipping from here by UPS?The MacBook is new in box, never used and comes with 1 year Apple warranty and 3 years AppleCare.(I bought a few macbooks for a small business of mine that went wrong so I decided to sell them to cover some money that's the reason I'm selling it.And sice this one is a brand new one with the AppleCare unactivated I taught I might sell it faster outside of UK.The macbook has the keyboard layout in french that's why I'm trying to sell it here).The price for it is € 740,00 shipping by UPS included.Do you still want to buy it?
Cheers!
Sebastien

Questions:

Il y a t il une incohérence avec le prix et le mail , ceci vous semble t-il être un fake ?

Merci,

iErdalTV

Tu peux toujours tenter de voir si ce mac existe vraiment en demandant une photo avec le journal du jour... :D (façon otages...)

• J’aime
Réactions: CRISPEACE
On a le droit de rever NoN ? :p Il y a aucune verification dans ce genre de transaction ?

---------- Nouveau message ajouté à 22h43 ---------- Le message précédent a été envoyé à 21h09 ----------

Hello, I bought a few macbooks for a small business of mine that went wrong so I decided to sell them to cover some money that's the reason I'm selling it.And sice this one is a brand new one with the AppleCare unactivated I taught I might sell it faster outside of UK.The macbook has the keyboard layout in french that's why I'm trying to sell it here.I'm glad that you're interested for real in my macbook and as I said I'll pay all the shipping fees,insurance and taxes from UPS so you won't have to pay anything more but the macbook's price.(I'm sorry but I've recently changed my bank and my new account will be ready in a 2 or 3 weeks so no PayPal/we cannot use payment by bank).Now please let me explain you how we can do the deal sure for both of us: first I'll send you the macbook and i will give you the tracking number and a copy of the receipt from UPS to verify the macbook and the details to see that is in UPS's custody for real before sending any money.The receipt will be given by UPS after they will insepect the package so you can see the exact content of it and the references that will match in the tracking# too.After that you'll have to send me the money (by Moneygram) to confirm the payment in order to get the macbook moving to your address.UPS will hold the package with the new macbook until I receive the payment info from you and after that they will start delivering it to you. If you are agree with the terms please contact me with your full name,phone number,address,city,zip code and country and I'll ship the macbook to you.UPS has a 5 day return policy contract and you'll have the chance to inspect the package and decide upon it if you keep it or if you want the money back.But this isn't a possibililty because the macbook is a brand new one and you'll 100% keep it. Waiting your reply... Best regards! Sebastien Voici une autre réponse ALoRs ?

1. Le prix!!! Qui peut vendre un matériel (quel qu'il soit, pc ou mac ou autre), le tiers de sa valeur???
2. Il n'est pas en France, mais le clavier est francais
3. Le mac est neuf, garanti 1 an...pas possible car il est sorti d'un magasin. Donc la garantie a commencé à courir...
4. Comme par hasard, le pauvre a changé de compte en banque...et il faut utiliser Moneygram, le système le plus utilisé pour ce genre d'arnaque (une petite recherche sur G**gle t'en convaincra).
5. Comme déjà dit, Sébastien, pur nom francais, parle en anglais...

Il n'y a qu'une seule attitude: lui dire d'aller se faire voir et garder ton argent!