Problème dans l'affichage d'une image dns un Cell depuis un

cybergod

Membre enregistré
2 Décembre 2010
I have an iPhone application that reads an XML file from a server this file contains titles of articles, a description for every article and an image. I do parse a XML very well and all the fields are reachable (title, description...) even the image field. When I put the URL of the image from my XML in a label in order to verify if the URL is parsed I get the URL without a problem. The problem is that when the imageView takes the URL as a source of the image I don’t get the image but when I write the same URL as a string I do have image in my View.

Here is my Code that I’m using.

// FirstViewController.m

// Returns cell to render for each row
- (UITableViewCell *)tableView:(UITableView *)tableView cellForRowAtIndexPath:(NSIndexPath *)indexPath {
static NSString *MyIdentifier = @"MyIdentifier";
MyIdentifier = @"tblCellView";
TableCellView *cell = (TableCellView *)[tableView dequeueReusableCellWithIdentifier:MyIdentifier];
if(cell == nil) {
[[NSBundle mainBundle] loadNibNamed:mad:"TableCellView" owner:self options:nil];
cell = tblCell;
}

//Here the XMLparser
item *aBook = [appDelegate.books objectAtIndex:indexPath.row];
//Creation of the image that will take the URL (aBook.image) as a source
UIImage *image = [[UIImage alloc] initWithData:[NSData dataWithContentsOfURL:[NSURL URLWithString:aBook.image]]];
[cell setDescpText2:aBook.title];
[cell setLabelText:aBook.date];
[cell setDescpText:aBook.description];
[cell setProductImage:image];
//All the fields do appear in my application properly only the image doesn’t. When I write the content of the aBook.image in a Label I do see the URL of my image.
return cell;
}
//Even when I show the aBook.image in the NsLog the URL is the right one but only when I call it into the image that I don’t get anything

Thank you for any help that could solve this problem.