profil srvb vs profil générique

marconmac

Membre confirmé
13 Janvier 2005
Bonjour à toutes et à tous,
Serait-il possible de connaitre le profil générique du moniteur d'un ibook ?
Le mien semble se borner au sRVB :confused: :confused:
Au lieu d'avoir le profil par défaut "écran à cristaux liquides couleur" je me retrouve avec des couleurs super flashies du srvb :eek:

J'ai trouvé sur le forum support du site d'apple une personne ayant le même type de problème que moi mais personne semble n'avoir résolu son blème :

I got this iBook in early September. It's been great except for one thing--the default display profile, Color LCD, goes missing and it reverts to Generic RGB profile in the display preferences. This causes the display to look faded with a bluish tint. The computer has 2 accounts--an admin and a standard account. When I log in under the admin account the display is ok and properly set to Color LCD in the display preferences. The problem seems to occur when I log in under the standard account. It will revert to Generic RGB and the Color LCD profile is not available in the display preferences. I switch back to the admin account and the same setting is in the display preferences--set to Generic RGB and Color LCD is not to be found. Restarting temporarily resolves the problem. I have repaired permissions, but this did not fix it.