sms sous ICHAT

nikolo

Membre expert
Club iGen
15 Février 2003
2 003
Il parrait qu'on peut envoyer des sms via ichat info ici :

With today's release of AIM4.6b1.1131, the capability has been added to allow AIM users to send SMS messages to mobile phones. All you do is type the message you want to send as an SMS into a new IM window and change the screenname field to +16175551212. Replace 6175551212 with the phone number of the SMS-capable mobile phone. The "+1" is the country code, which is required; however, I don't think AOL supports non-US numbers yet, but they do plan to.

To utilize this cool feature in iChat, simply type Shift-Command-N for a "New Chat with Person," and enter the phone number in the above format. When you send the message, you'll receive confirmation from AOL that it was sent. Pretty neat!

[robg adds: Indeed, and very cooly, this worked as described in testing with my Nextel/Motorola phone. Now I can send myself reminders of things to forget later directly from iChat!]

quelqu'un a t il testé depuis la France sur un gsm francais car je suis sur un PC de m;;;; donc peux pas ?

McBuffy a dit:
Ce n'est que pour les Etats-Unis (en +1) pour le moment, voir aussi ce sujet récent.

Et le Canada
wink.gif