comment connecter deux mac sous OSX??

• Créateur du sujet Membre supprimé 2
  • Date de début
M

Membre supprimé 2

Invité
Bonjour à tous,

Voila mon problème, j'ai un ibook et un imac, avant sous os9.1 je connectais les deux ordi avec un cable croisé, et avec apple talk, pas de problèmes je transferais ce que je voulais de l'un a l'autre.
Maintenant je voudrais faire la meme chose mais sous osX, j'ai essayé tout le week-end et ya pas eu moyen de faire reconnaitre l'ibook par l'imac et vis-versa
frown.gif

Simplicité légendaire des systèmes mac, ou es tu passée????

Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider?

Merci
smile.gif

Salut!

Voila ce qui m'a aidé pour connecter mes deux mac ... dont un est encore sous OS9

En résumé :

Préférence réseau, ethernet intégré, via DHCP et activer Apple talk.

A+

-----

Scenario #1 : Accessing a networked OS X Mac from a Mac running OS 9.1

You must log on via the network browser in OS 9.1. As long as you've got file sharing turned on & your settings completed (see below advice), you should see the name of the networked OS X mac appear under the Local Nework -> Local Services icons. Double-click on the OS X computer's name, then enter the username & password set up in OS X. Since I have no privacy issues, I use the "administrator" username & password. (I haven't tried connecting to other user's shared files since I only created one user -- the administrator.) Voila! You should see icons representing the computer's hard drives as well as the user's shared folder. (I imagine if I had logged on with a non-administrator username/password, I would not have access to the drive's entirety.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Scenario #2: Accessing a networked OS 9.1 Mac from a Mac running OS X

You must select “Connect to Server” from the “Go” dropdown menu in the finder. Double-click on “Local Network” then select the computer name which appears to the right (the Mac running OS 9.1). Now press the pulsating “Connect” button. Enter in the username & password you set up with OS 9.1 on that Mac. The networked Mac drives should appear on your desktop. Voila!

Scenario #3: Accessing a networked OS 9.1 Mac from another Mac running 9.1

This you already know.

Scenario #4: Accessing a networked OS X Mac from a Mac running OS X

Just like you did in Scenario #2, but instead enter in the username & password you set up with OS X on that Mac. No sweat.

------------------
iMac revA - 160Mo - 20Go 7200tr - vram 6Mo - Gamewizard
Mac OS X et 9.1

merci beaucoup pour cette réponse, je n'ai pas encore eu l'occasion de tester, je le ferais ce week-end et je te tiens au courant.
merci encore